Tuition FeesAPPLICATION FORM
Terms and conditions
1. Fees are due in advance.
2. Payment may be made quarterly in advance, or monthly via STOP ORDER January – November.
3. Should a monthly instalment not be paid by the bank, the full amount will become immediately due.
4. Non-payment of fees automatically entitles the school to suspend tuition until fees are paid, or to terminate enrolment without notice.
5. All collection costs and legal fees will be charged to the school fee account.
6. Interest of 1% per month will be charged on all overdue amounts. Extended Facilities: Security is a prerequisite for terms exceeding those offered above.
Credit cards are not accepted for the discounted option.
|Grade||Annual Fees SA Rand||*Payment by 31 Jan 2013||Termly in advance||Stop Order Jan – Nov|
|Book and Excursion Scheme|
|FEES FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR ARE AS FOLLOWS:|
Worksheets, Memory sticks,
|Stationery and/or Exercise Books||Arts & Crafts||Educational Development||